Friday 16 August 2013

Postscript

Pilot and Glider in better times



The Empire Team achieved great results:-

15M: Leigh won, Dane second
Standards: Coutts first, Ben, Jay
18's: Afandi fourth technically, second morally

Personally I can't say I enjoyed the last few days, particularly not the landout that broke my beloved T6, but there were some great moments prior to that. Another time there's a number of things I'll do differently...

Huge thanks to Contest Director Franca who worked incredibly hard and was great to have running the competition...


The hard working contest director, Franca

The glamorous Met lady...

Why can't UK comps have met people like this?


and the ground team including Emma, Alex, Martyn and Bex

Leigh's crew - Martyn and Bex

The grid launch underway...
Arrivederchi Rieti

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure reading your blog and I am very glad that I have come across to your blog and I am always in search of blogs like this for my personal growth so thank you for sharing this post with us and keep on sharing more and more.
    Latest Trends in Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the way you present your blog in front of the audience and as a user point of view I can say that it was one of the most creative and informative blogs which I have read this month and also want to thank you for sharing this blog with us and please keep on sharing more and more with us in the coming time.
    Home Furnishing Exhibition

    ReplyDelete